!
No matter how hard I tried, I could not fall asleep last night. At all.
I'd close my eyes, open them and it'd be 2 AM. I'd think to myself, "That's okay, I've got 4 and a 1/2 hours left." Close my eyes again, open 'em up and it was 3:30. Close my eyes, open them, and when I looked at the clock, I had 40 minutes 'til my alarm went off.
Work was alright, considering I had zero sleep. I did not have to be at HQ until later in the day and didn't have to face the gorilla. A headache started forming so I left the prison earlier thatn usual and headed back to HQ where I downed two extra strenth Advil and a quarter of someone's italian sub. Did a couple of important things then went home.
Sean's been great to me, being very considerate of my emotional state. He does this impression that cracks me up.
"Lieutenant Dan, ice cream."
[He does the best Forest Gump]
Everytime he says that line I snicker to myself, look at him and say, "You're so stupid," then laugh some more.
It's almost midnight, I hope I can fall asleep tonight.



<< Home