Breakfast anyone?
I've been up since 6 AM. That's just too early for me especially because it's a Sunday. I wasn't sure what I wanted for breakfast but was craving Hazelnut coffee so I drove to Dunk's with what little gas I have in my car. Now I want to head to Walmart but I'm afraid my car will run out of gas. Yes, I know I should go get gas first but, I doubt it'll make it to the gas station, either.
What can I say, I like living dangerously.
I chatted with my 7 year old nephew Ronald Jr. online lastnight. We chatted for almost two and a half hours [which was surprising to me] over silly things, and was happy to have his company. I made sure to spell things out correctly, for instance, instead of typing, "u," [because it's easier] I'd type "you," so he'd not make a habit of doing so in school. He is very smart, and I do not want to taint his brain. I kinda feel for the little guy as he is the "big bro" of two screaming little sisters, Ana, who is 3 and Abigail, who's 2. He doesn't seem to get along with Ana, and when asked if he has a favorite sister, he claimed Abigail was his favorite and this was confirmed by my sister who told me that Rj and Abigail were sitting in the same chair at the dining room table, and he was feeding her cereal [so cute]out of his cereal bowl [which he would never do with Ana]. When asked who was his favorite Tita [Auntie] he replied, "You, silly."

Ronald Jr., Ana Marie, and Abigail, in their PJ's.
It's a bit chilly out. I was going to sit outside and read but I think I'll just sit in our bedroom porch and enjoy the cool weather from there. Tomorrow's a holiday. Thank the Lord.
I've done about 7 loads of laundry, I do not know how Sean and I can go through so much clothing and towels but this has got to stop.
I watched two DVD's this weekend, Kill Bill 2 [disliked it] and Twisted [boring]. I do not recommend either. I did like Kill Bill volume 1, though.



<< Home