Tuesday, September 21, 2004




Can someone please smack me? Cause I cannot believe what a berserk day this was.

"Emma, do you still have the [name deleted] files."

"I looked for it, it's not here. Are you sure you don't have it somewhere like in you car/office/[up your ass]?"

"I'm sure. I brought both of them back. I gave them to you."

"You brought me one of 'em to give to Monty."

I searched frantically for the [name deleted] file.

"I'm going to have to make a quick copy of the one we have. I can't find the other one anywhere."

He gets this stern look on my face, like he wants to rip my head off.

"No, there is no need to create a duplicate, it's around here somewhere."

I walked away, rolling my eyes [which makes me a hypocrit cuz I hate when people roll their eyes period].

Everyone gets quiet, Monty looks at me with pity. I smile at him and we both look at each other and shrug.

I searched and searched, walked up to him and refrained from starting the sentence with "dude."

"It's no where to be found. I don't know what to tell you."

I walked away, taking a deep breath.

A few minutes later, he walks up to me and Monty with his "bag." Unzipping it, he produces the other [name deleted] file.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this. But YOU KNOW, if I hadn't wanted us to search for that folder, I would have forgotten my bag, too. It has my appointment book, my phone, everything."

:::::::Dear Lord, hold me back. HOLD ME::::::::::::

There now is a vein protruding on the right side of my temple. It pulsates whenever I see him.

Yeah, so, that altercation wasn't the only one. There was a big mix up, which threw everyone for a loop [glad it wasn't my fault]. I left the prison later than usual, walking out with my rollie cart packed with two boxes. I lost my grip on it and it fell, spilling all my work out. When I tried to catch it, I lost my balance, almost falling on my ass, scraping my knuckles.

I had made plans to go into Boston to hang with Elzilla, but that got squashed. I left HQ, went home, dropped some things off and headed to F & R's for steak quesadilla's. Ate, went home. At about 6, I took a nap. I woke up to the smell of a neighbor bbq'ing. I love the smell of steaks grilling.

Anyway, I'm gonna go sit in a corner and rethink my life.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.