Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A case of the road rage...

This morning I was under the impression that my day had started off swell. I woke up early, got ready, then was on my way to work. Now, on my way to the office, I pass a rotary and today it seemed a little congested. But each and every one of us takes our turn and I waited patiently to get on the on-ramp to get onto the highway Well, I notice a black bmw suv trying to sneak past me and a minivan.

"Oh, hell no." I thought to myself. We're all waiting patiently to get onto the highway and Italian Stallion over there must be late for his waxing appointment.

I edged up.

SUV did the same.

I maneuvered my car as to not let him pass me, SUV then tried to maneuver around to the other side. He made it past the minivan, I honked my horn and did not let up. It seemed the other cars were also pissed off at what he did. I let my temper get the best of me, did a little maneuvering to sneak my car past the SUV [I drove over a median - dear lord forgive me] then the sonavabitch starts to ride the breakdown lane. We get to a stop, but I'm ahead of him. He's within view. I crank my arm up and give him the bird. [Now, normally I try not to do that. I seriously try not to, but this guy was absolutely obnoxious]

He smiled at me.

Dude. I wanted to rip his head off so badly.

Needless to say, the entire day was spent with very high blood pressure and a headache.





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.