Monday, September 06, 2004

The Gorilla in the midst...

You know what I love about today? I love that today is a holiday. One less day out of the work week to be around the gorilla [the new nickname for the person I despise].

Side note: I thought of this name because said person does have gorilla-esque features. The big round butt, the protruding belly, and lots of body hair. [knock on wood]





What, you think I'm kidding? I kid you not. Gorilla wears these tight fitting clothes that bring out these gorilla-esque features. Oh! and gorilla's feet smell, too! To this day, I cannot bring myself to eat Cheetos as the smell reminds me of gorilla.

I'm sitting outside in the yard today. Such cool weather. Maybe later on I'll start bringin' out the fall clothes.

I'm really not looking forward to work tomorrow but then again, who is? But I'll go and fight for the fact that I was hired for a reason, and not anyone, including a big headed gorilla, will bring me down.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.