Lisa's Bachelorette Party

I had fun at this party despite the fact there were only six of us plus the future bride. I didn't think I was gonna have fun but I did. I did a few of the dares from the Dare card game...I didn't think I'd have the nerve to do ANY of them but after one (1) Red Stripe, I got my groove on [I'm a lightweight].
Here is a picture of all the girls [courtesy of Elzilla].

I arrived home about 2:30 AM, Sean and Dan arrived maybe an hour later. Dan was very hung over, Sean reeked of beer. I'm guessing they had fun at the bachelor party, considering the tab was close to a 1,000.00 according to Sean, and another reliable source. I'll call the source, fat pig, with a dildo hat.
Dan stayed 'til about 9 or so. He and Sean played XBox like there was no tomorrow. I treated the both of 'em to pizza, PIZZA HUT!
Anyway, I wanted to write about what happened to me last week, and other annoyances from the Gorilla at work but I've been very lazy.



<< Home