Oh tiramasu, oh tiramasu, wherefore art thou tiramasu?
I polished off my ravioli's, omitting the chewing part of digestion. I had a very special dessert waiting for me in the fridge. [During one of my mental health breaks, I trekked my ass over to Konditor's for more tiramasu. I've fallen in love with it] I had politely asked everyone at the office if they wanted anything from the glorious bakery and everyone but me and G'rilla chose to not partake in the sugary madness.
I arrived back at the office, presented G'rilla with her tiramasu, debated if I should eat mine right then and there, or, eat lunch first. I chose to eat lunch first. And as I was saying, I swallowed my ravoli's, drank some water, then ran to the kitchen to have my dessert.
I opened the fridge, gently picked up the Konditor box [as to not sway my dessert], and opened the lid.
"GASP."
And when I say I gasped, I friggen gasped.
My friggen tiramasu was GONE. I shut my eyes, opened them back up, in hopes that I was hallucinating.
Nope.
All that was left was a mini cheese cake, and the remnants of the expresso powder that once lay atop of my tiramasu.
I ran to G'rilla.
"G'rilla [okay, I really didn't call her that]. Someone ate my tiramasu!"
"WHAT? Who would eat it? Are you sure you didn't misplace it?"
"Who in the hell misplaces tiramasu? I was saving it for after lunch! L, did you eat it?"
"No. I hate tiramasu."
I ran to our COO's office.
"Hey B. You wouldn't have happened to eat my tiramasu, did you?"
"No. What is that?"
I walked out.
I could NOT believe that someone had actually gone into MY dessert box and eaten it. G'rilla calls to me from the kitchen.
"HEY E! Come here. Look, the little wrapper thingie is in the trash. You should have eaten it first."
The bastard culprit quickly shoved my tiramasu in it's mouth and didn't think to hide the evidence. But really, I guess someone had eaten it thinking it was left over dessert from Friday's party. I was so disappointed.
Anyhow, you're probably just sick of reading the word tiramasu, as you should be. I'm tired of typing it out.
Sean and I are looking for a new apartment. His choice.
I don't wanna move. I enjoy this place. I can't imagine not being here. But mostly, I can't imagine moving all of my belongings again. It's so stressful searching for an apartment. We've seen a few so far, and it's either me that's not happy with it or he isn't. Ugh, I just can't imagine not living here.



<< Home