Tsk. Tsk.
I did something very uncharacteristic of me today. It involved me throwing in the towel. I don't wanna get into it though, as it just depresses me just thinking about it.
I am so unhappy with my job, and for the past several months, I've been searching for something new. Wait, let me correct myself. I like my job, I am just unhappy with a certain person I have to work with. My job is stressful enough. My position requires it's own daily schedule to adjust to this stress. My brain has turned to mush, and it's because of this person.
I'm tired of whining about it to friends, I'm tired of coming home ready to snap at others because I can't do it at work. I need to DO SOMETHING.
------------------------
On another note...Today is the last day for the RNC. To my credit, I sat through the four days watching every speech I was able to watch. I also sat through the three days for the DNC.
I'm very excited, y'all.



<< Home