I came home from work today to an apartment filled with strange people, 10 to be exact. From my understandings, there were only suppose to be 2 people there. 2 people that my landlord claimed he was showing the apartment to.
As I pulled into the driveway, landlord had walked past me and asked, "Getting ready for the move?" I said, "Yes." He replied, "Well you've got your work cut out for you." I looked at him and refrained from saying, "Shut the fuck up."
I walked into the apartment and it seemed like a mini party was goin' on. One of the strangers said to me, "This must be weird for you."
Yes it was weird. It was weird to have some expensive equipment laying around [which I would have kept if I woulda known it was an open house event], while people walked around snooping, unaccompanied through MY apartment that's paid for 'till the end of the month. Weird to have people trekking all over the shiny wood floors, leaving ick marks and puddles as it was raining outside. I walked into the bathroom and luckily I had removed the rugs and packed them away because the bathroom floor was all muddy. My soon to not be office had puddles throughout the floor. I just wet swiffered the friggen place!
I wasn't very friendly throughout this ordeal. They finally left and while walking out, landlord says, "Sorry, we'll get out of your way. Sorry there was so many people here, we wanted to cram them in all in one day." [That rhymed]
Fuck You.
[The reason why I'm pissed is because Mr. LandLord is a shady one]
Aside from that, we have our new keys to our new apartment. Sean and I went to check it out after the mongoloids left. It was very exciting. We have moved a few things over, but we still have a long way to go.
Anyhoo.
Happy Friday, everyone!



<< Home