Monday, October 11, 2004

I'm so stressed. I just packed up one of the rooms [my office] for the great move to the new apartment. That took most of the day. I have three extra large garbage bags filled with junk that I don't want, and junk that I want but have no use for. I just threw most of it out as I have no sanity left.

Sean just informed me that the landlord wants to show the apartment this week. I knew this was gonna happen. This apartment is not ready for a showing. We have barely made a dent in the cleaning process. Correction. I HAVE. FOR G's sake man. Why does he not have motivation to do anything? I don't understand it.

I still want to post about Dean and Lisa's wedding...There are plenty of pictures to come. In the meantime, here's TABLE 11!!!





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.