Friday, November 19, 2004

Been real tired to post. Here's an update.

I'll be on my way to Chicago in a few hours.

I feel indifferent about going.

My dad is back from the Philippines.

Surprise.

Surpise.

I think that's why I feel indifferent about going.

That and my flight back has not yet been confirmed.

I took two extra days off because of of that fact.

I'm not sure what the hell I packed, don't care.

I'm not excited about going.

November has gone by too quickly.

I think I'm suffering through PMS.

I've not really had a good nights sleep in weeks.

I don't think I'll have any good sleep while I'm away.

Sean's not home yet.

He's suppose to be my ride to the airport.

I tried calling him to make sure he would drive me.

He kept putting me into voicemail.

Happy Thanksgiving!








Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.