Monday, November 22, 2004

I had a dream...




That I was pregnant. But his picture is as close as it will get to me having a kid around, anytime soon.

Said kid is Reilly, my best girlfriend's kids. He made me watch Shrek 2. I'm sittin' there all comfortable, watching the news when all of a sudden he walks up to me in his underwear, fresh from doing the #2 and says,

"Tita, let's watch Schweck 2. I go get my night night and we watch Schweck 2."

"Okay, but you stay there. Waaay over there."

[The kid just pooped for chrissakes]

His night night is his blanky, and the blanky is so funny if you look at it. The think is basically sheer, Catherine's washed it sooo much it's falling apart but he won't give it up. I offered to share my blanket with him but he refused. Catherine took this picture and she kept yelling at him to act natural. Well, if you click on the picture, it gets bigger, and apparently to Reilly, acting 'natural' is pointing two toy guns at the photographer.

Anyway, as I was saying...I had a dream that I was pregnant. The dream felt so real. I could see the outline of my belly protruding out, and I could actually feel it. I think I may have been 7 months pregnant. I could feel the weight of my belly, and in my dream I kept rubbing at my tummy. Then I did something weird. I started to worry bout my weight, and the shape of my legs so I started doing push ups, while pregnant. Then I woke up and the first thing I did was grab my stomach to see if I really was. Weird huh?

I think I had this dream because Bing, my cousin who's 16 told me that one of her friends is pregnant, and she's also 16. Everyone is so disappointed, even me because she has so much potential, and now she's going to have a tough life ahead. I kept thinking about it so maybe that's why I dreamt it.

So today, woke up early. Dad made a Filipino semi-breakfast lunch thing...consisted of fried smoked fish, and various other Filipino foods. I ate A LOT. Then Catherine called me about 10-ish to ask me to lunch [I've been eating non-stop].

It took me about 3 1/2 shampoos to get rid of the fryalator (sic) smell out of my hair! Catherine took me to a buffet, we ate, I teased Reilly, then we hit the outlet malls. I'm really excited cause now I know what I wanna get my mom for Christmas. I'm gonna buy her a set of silicon bakeware! I might even get some for myself --I'm also gonna buy a set for my sister, too.

The past three days have been relaxing...which is what I want. I've planted my ass in a recliner, reading, eating,sleeping, and watching TV...

I wish it were still Saturday.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.