Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I have this bad habit of counting down the days I have left when I'm on vacation...Not because I'm having a bad time...but because I'm starting to get comfortable and I don't wanna leave. I've reached the middle of my vaca., Thanksgiving ain't even passed and I'm already missing everyone.

Haven't really spent time with my mom. The time we've spent together seems to be spent in 30 minute intervals from when she returns from her morning job at a jewelry store, to her leaving for her job with the Navy. She's off tomorrow and for Thanksgiving, but I really wish we could spend more time together. She's such a busy body. I wish she didn't have the job at the jewelry store but she took it because it's owned by one of her friends from Hawaii and according to her, "they really trust me, and need me." I worry about how tired she gets and how much time she gets to rest, but at times I notice that she can't seem to sit still. She's a busy body.

Most of the time it's my dad who's around. We watch TV together, chat, and I took him to his Dr's appointment. It was a little uncomfortable riding in the car with him cause I didn't know what to talk about. I have an easier time watching TV and we chat about the news, or a TV show. How gay is that?

Tomorrow, we're all heading to Schaumburg, Bing wants to hit Woodfield Mall, then we're all having dinner at some restaurant...Then my mom and dad are going to prepare for Turkey day.

Today Bing and I went to the mall to Christmast shop, then we went over to my favorite BBQ Rib restaurant, Hillery's. Their food is sooo good that apparently Bing's dad is going to have the turkey cooked by them. I had my usual rib tip dinner, spicy, with extra fries, and extra bbq sauce to dip the fries in.

We watched "Man On Fire," and "The Punisher," two great action flicks that I recommend highly...if you're into these types of flicks.

Anyway, I'm feel a little melancholy comin' on. Gonna change into some jammies and curl into the recliner.

Mom will be home soon, I saved her some ribs.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.