I just found out today that I had another older brother.
"See that grotto with Mother Mary? Your brother is buried there."
I kinda knew I had this brother. I used to over hear them talk about him [which was very rare] but when me or my other siblings were in the room, they'd change the subject. But today, my dad confirmed it while we watched a video he took of the house he's building in the Philippines. He said it in such a soft voice [which is also very rare], I got goosebumps. This brother is the oldest of of the bunch, that's all I know. I didn't ask how he died, and I didn't ask how old he was when it happened. It felt good to hear my dad open up.
Today I slept 'till 11AM. I woke up to the smell of a cake baking. I tried to get back to sleep but my tummy kept rumbling from the smell. That, and my mom kept telling me to "take a bath." When she says "take a bath." She means, take a shower. We had to get over to my Auntie Vicky's house for lunch. Apparently I took too long in the shower cause when I got out, she had already left. Me, Gerald, and our old school friend, Mark, drove over to Auntie Vicky's. *Mark* used to date my exbestfriend, Nga. He is now studying to be a Priest, which is kinda funny [to me]. We stuffed ourselves silly, then Bing [my cousin, daughter of Auntie Vicky], myself, Mark, and Gerald headed over to the malls for some shopping. Have I ever mentioned that my brother Gerald is CRAZY? Well, he is. Whilst Mark drove, Gerald would scream out randomly, as if he had turrets, and he'd scare the shit outta us. I'd ask him to stop but of course that just eggs him on to do more stupid stuff.
"You're gonna get us into an accident."
"HAHAHAHAHAHA."
The man is 30 years old, people.
We're in this luggage store and Mark was shopping for some of those vaccuum packed bags. There's a distinguished clerk helping him out giving us all a lecture on how good the product works, how 'your clothes won't get all messed up when security at the airport ruffles through your luggage,' when all of a sudden Gerald says, "Oooh, you can put the drugs in here, Mark." The clerk looks at us and says, "I'll let you all browse through the store," then walks away.
He's done worst things in the past, thinking it was hilarious...and it sometimes is, but again, he is 30 years old, people.
Just imagine, I coulda grown up with two of 'em.



<< Home