Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My Ass

You know, on Monday I thought this week would go by smoothly.

I was wrong.

It really sucks when everyone thinks you can magically pull a solution outta your ass every five minutes. It really sucks worse when you are trying to get organized for a week vacation, and people still think you can pull a solution outta your ass every five minutes.

In fact, I've been saying just that.

"Emma, do you have anything I can wrap this laptop in? I needa mail it back to the computer place."

"Yeah, lemme pull some outta my ass."

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Hi Emma, it's me. Do you have the police report for [name deleted]?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't."

"Oh...oh no...I really need that [inaudible]."

"Well, how about this...call me in five minutes and I'll go see if I can find it...in my ass."

And there's more, but I'm too tired to PULL IT OUTTA MY ASS.

I know, I know, calmeth downeth. I'm trying very hard not to snap.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.