Rule
#1 Make sure you spray pan with Pam before adding pancake mix.
#2 Make sure the Pam isn't flavored...Garlic before spraying into pan, then adding pancake mix.
I've been wanting pancakes all week and finally got the strength tonight, around 10PM to make pancakes. I ruined my first two hot cakes.
I made two more, and, after a few bites decided the pancake fun was over.
I've been so tired lately, been so busy at work. I'd come home at 5ish, decide I need a nap and not wake up 'till 10PM or so. I'm still catching up from missing a couple days of work because of my wisdom tooth extraction...two weeks ago. Can you believe that shit? I'm still catching up. Tomorrow I'll be tying up loose ends before I'm off to Chicago for week...
The days are going by fast, I've not even shopped for Christmas.



<< Home