Tuesday, November 09, 2004

"You're too nice."

But...

I've thrown chili at a person cause he pissed me off but, that was in the heat of an argument. If you're smart enough, you'll let me fume in private less you feel my wrath i.e., anything I can throw at you - if you're still in the vicinity.

Let me fume, allow me to "think" about how to deal, and I'm back to the nice little Emma you know me to be...and that's what I've been doing for the past year.

I vent to dear friends, I hide from the world, that's how I cope. But now,

I'm spent.

Lately, it's just been me, hunched over zoning everything out.

I had a very long day at work, I'm very tired.

I broke a movie date with Will and Elzilla to stay home and 'think,' and rest, whilst eating jalepeno's over mozzarella balls, over potato chips - the fatty kind. I should be unpacking more but I can't seem to motivate myself to do so. Especially since it's like 20 degrees outside and all the trash I accumulate unpacking is just sitting there waiting to be hauled downstairs into the bin, but I don't work well in cold weather.

Have I mentioned that I cut my hair? I almost went totally short, like crew cut short. I couldn't do it though...Not yet. I whined to Knaus that I needed a change so she gave me bangs. And cut my hair up a little.

I'm not sure if I like it, but everyone else says they do.

Liars.








Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.