Friday, January 14, 2005

Office Talk

So I'm sittin' at my desk researching when L informs me that her date with C., was a bust.

Me: Why?

L: Cause I had to go to the bathroom but I didn't wanna do it in his apartment with him around. I don't even fart around him, or go to another room. I hold it in.

Me: :::snicker::: I used to do that but I'm @ the point now where I just DON'T CARE. I'm gettin' too old. I'll spontaneously combust...but don't get me wrong...I don't sit there and toot in front of the guy.

...so what'd you do?

L: I went home. It sucked. I wanted to sleep over.

Me: Well then next time you'll just have to learn to drop the kids off at the pool and get over it.

*Please note, the Comment Section has TMI*



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.