Snow, Snow, Go Away, Come Again, Another...No wait...Don't come back, ever.
The blizzard like conditions have subsided. I had planned on putting on my overalls and winter gear to take more pics but I have a headache from sleeping too much, and I've had one too many hot cocoa's. I wonder if the office is closed tomorrow? The driveway isn't plowed yet. My car, however, is not buried beneath the snow, thankfully the wind took care of that. It's as if it shoveled me out. I woke up to the screeching tires of a van trying to get up the hill. Poor numbnut, he's gonna blow out his tires, I can smell the rubber burning.
I do believe we may have gotten 2 1/2 feet or so of snow. At this point and time, I wish I was back in Chicago. They do a helluva job plowing and salting the roads, and my moms landscaper, Jorge`, would've plowed the driveway by now. Geez, I haven't left the house since 5 PM, yesterday.
At least I have football. The Pat's better win.



<< Home