I figured out why I was so anxious last night.
Had to be up early to meet up with the mechanic. VW had informed me that my front brakes needed to be changed when I paid them a visit a while ago. They gave me an outrageous quote so I decided to take it elsewhere and today was the day. I was much happier with the quote Mr. Mechanic gave me when I called and told him about it but figured that the price could change after he got a look at the problem. Sure enough I ended up parting with three benjamins.
Sigh.
I haven't been able to concentrate as of late. Work has been kicking my ass, not to mention the office politics. The past few days I have been lacking enthusiasm and you can tell this by the amount of work I took home this weekend because I couldn't concentrate at the office. I still have yet to open my messenger bag. I don't want to. I need to get away. I need sunshine. I needa fall asleep on the beach and wake up sunkissed.
I'm not sure if I'm going to any superbowl parties. I like to scream obscenities in private. I get very hostile and it's best that I seclude myself from civilization.
All I know is the Pat's better not fuck this one up. It's just the Eagles for pete's sake.



<< Home