Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I woke up at 4:30 AM from a weird dream.

I dreamt that both my rear tires had been stolen from my car. Just the rear tires. The front ones were still there. I stood there dumbfounded thinking, "Why would anyone steal just the back tires?!" Then, when I opened the car door to see if anything else was missing, I gasped at the ungodly sight. The leather interior had been removed, too! All I could see was foam cushioning. I let out a little whimper, thinking, "I can understand stealing tires, but why in the hell would someone take the leather off my seats!?!"

[Sue, a coworker I had told my dream about said, "Maybe they wanted to make leather pants," to which I replied, "Sue, may I punch you?"]

The dream ended with my brother faintly saying, "Just call your insurance, they'll take care of it.

Then I woke up. At 4:30 AM. Which I wasn't happy about. It meant I had an hour left of sleep before my alarm would start yelling at me for being a fat lazy pig. I continued to lay awake tossing and turning on the floor [yes, I've been sleeping on the floor, don't ask]. Finally I made myself get up. Tuesdays are my early days, Tuesdays I work @ a prison. I felt a little depressed as it was still dark out. I like showering with rays of sunlight shining through the shower curtain.

When I walked out of my house it was still dark out. I made my 45 minute ride tolerable by singing along with the radio, and when that got boring, I made the ride tolerable by over speeding. 45 minutes became 30.

The day felt like I was getting my ass kicked up and down the hallways. I got done what needed to be done [I hope] and headed back to HQ. I spent an hour there, then went home. I sifted through my email looking to see if a certain someone had emailed me, then crawled under the covers. With my suit still on. I took a nap and woke up maybe twenty minutes later BECAUSE SOMEONE KEPT KNOCKING ON MY DOOR. Ugh.

I'm going to treat myself to some chili rellenos.



I'm so tired.







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.