Sunday, March 13, 2005

Friday I went to my first Boston Celtics game ever in the 7 years I have resided in MA. I always drive by the Fleet Center but never have been in it. When I get on the Tobin, I feel like you can literally stick your hand out the window and touch the walls of the Fleet Center, it was a pretty cool experience being inside. I stopped watching b-ball when Michael Jordan officially retired from the Chicago Bulls, maybe I'd catch a game once in a great while but it just wasn't the same. I'm glad I said yes to the invite.

Celtics v. Pistons, Celtics won in double overtime. Yay! It was a fabulous game. I sat next to two retarded Piston fans whom I exchanged insults with the entire night.

Yesterday I slept in, got up and moved furniture around.

Today I wasn't feeling so well, cancelled my plans with Chrissy [I'm so sorry, Chrissy], ran some errands and cooked homemade macaroni and cheese. My arms look like pythons now from grating two bars of sharp white cheddar cheese blocks. I do enjoy cooking but my problem is I don't know how to cook for one. The mac and cheese I cooked today probably can serve 8. I will be eating this all week.

I just ordered a pizza. I am such a glutton. I have a whole pan of mac-n-cheese and I ordered a pizza. I know who to blame.

I'm gonna go work off all the cheese I've just eaten.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.