Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My big DUH of the day.

I'm eating ice cream when all of a sudden my lips start to hurt. They felt like they were badly chapped and I thought maybe the cold of the ice cream was the cause of the pain. I continued to eat the ice cream [screw the pain] but then my tongue started to hurt a little too.

I had grabbed a friggen serrated grapefruit spoon!

I'm alright but my lips feel like I've been makin' out with a weedwacker.

Stupid grapefruit spoons.

The cold/flu-like symptoms are back. One of my other coworkers is feeling the same way, too. We've become advil-whores. My body is achey, my head feels heavy, and I am constantly tired. I nearly fell asleep on the can at the office. Attractive, huh?

On that note, I'm off to bed.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.