As I walked out to my car I noticed a piece of paper under one of my wipers. It read:
Dinner...for my football? I see your face is doing well, keep smiling.
I looked around for his car, it was no where in sight. I felt so silly, don't know why. I also had a zillion butterflies in my tummy as I held the note in my hand. I jumped in my car, smiled a little, and met the girls at the restaurant.
We sat out on the veranda, I was the only one without an alcoholic beverage in hand. I leaned back, took in the sun, it was such a gorgeous afternoon, I was in good company. Except, the night ended with us almost getting into a fight with some Asian girls. It was friggen hilarious.
I haven't decided what I wanna do about the football. I'll get back to you on that.



<< Home