Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm really effin hungry right now. I'm alone at the office. There is absolutely no one, I mean no one here. I LOVE IT. I'm about to run to a coffeeshop in a few but I thought I'd drop a few lines to say hello.

This week has been filled with highs and lows.

I'd like to take a moment to say to a couple good friends of mine, Elzilla, and Turtledove, I love you guys.

It's been a work filled, rainy, windy, shitty week with me jumping into pajamas, curling up into the fetal position, watching tele as soon as I get home from work.

I will say that I have met two new friends, and if everything goes well I will tell you about them.

I haven't been able to run about the past week because no lie, it's been extremely windy and has been raining nonstop. I'm lookin' out the window as I type this and the sky is black. Well, okay, I'm exaggerating but you get me.

I'm off for some sustenance.





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.