I've been really busy as of late. Between coming back from getaway weekend, work, preparing proper sleeping quarters for my little visitor, I'm spent. When I went back to work on Tuesday, I was energized. Wednesday I can't even remember what I did [especially at the office], although, I do recall spending time at the Marina as my friends put their boat in the water for the summer, and I only remember this because I am severly sunkissed. Today I got into a slight argument with the COO, worked my ass off 'till my new computer came in which took me 3 hours to set it up. When I was done, it was almost 7 PM. I spend too much time at work and it's taking a toll on me. I've gotten into a bad habit of saying to myself, "Tomorrow I'm going in early," but when my alarm goes off at 5:30 AM, I hit the snooze button 'till I'm good and ready to get my ass up. I end up staying late, I go home, and the next thing I know I'm drooling all over my work clothes. Almost every day I feel like my ass gets kicked up and down the hallways, but in the end, I'm glad I have this job, especially the force behind it. However, I need to desperately organize myself.
I've said yes to a few invititations this weekend not realizing they all collide with one another. Emails were opened with me mouthing, "Oh shit, I totally forgot." I've made phone calls where the respondent on the other end says, "Emmalyn you just called me asking about this five minutes ago."
"Okay, well I'm calling you again gawd damnit."
So now I am home feeling dazed. I just finished cleaning the apartment for my little visitor. I'm going to try and leave work early tomorrow [I hope]. I just had Chinese food, and now I am ready to hit the hay.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but I've got a crush on a dude in the office building. I feel so like, in high school.



<< Home