Me: Oooh, he's cute.
I was referring to the two Army guys walking past us in the mall.
Catherine: He is cute but his nose is kinda big.
Me: You know what they say about big noses don't you?
Catherine: No.
Me: It's girthy.
Catherine: *gasp* Are you serious.
Her eyes enlarge.
Me: Girl, no. I just made that up. Man you're gullible.
Right after that intelligent convo, while walking through the mall, a 6'5', 280lb, strawberry blonde hair, mustache, balding white male who looked to be in his mid 50's walked right past us wearing tight ass jeans, a tight turqouis colored shirt, with the outline of a lace bra beneath it. He was also wearing black patent leather high heels. I couldn't help but stare, but only because I gave the man mad props for continuing to walk with his head up high as people stared. And these weren't just any ordinary people, they were mostly military men and women in uniform with big grins on their faces.
I love seeing a man in uniform smile.



<< Home