So I'm here, staring at my monitor. It's around 10 PMish. I'm suppose to be working, finishing up some odds and ends before I leave for my little holiday. I can't seem to light a fire beneath my arse.
I'm having dinner with bald guy w/a goatee tomorrow. Actually, he invited me out to dinner today [as friends] but I respectfully declined due to work issues and so I invited him to join my friends and I tomorrow out on the Marina weather permitting, if not we'll have Japanese food, which he's never had, which I'll enjoy picking out the food for him.
I'm actually looking forward to this dinner because he'll be meeting two close friends of mine. I want their opinions on him, maybe they'll be able to help me understand why when I'm around him, I want him to stand a foot or two away from me, and when I don't see him, I think about him at times. Yes, I do realize one of the reasons is I'm psycho.
BGw/G just bought a new truck and picked it up today. I found it cute when I called him to confirm dinner plans, he was playing with his new toy. He sounded like a giddy kid. I offered to let him go so he could enjoy his moment but he didn't want to, which was also cute, but I ended the call because I didn't wanna sit on the phone listening to him and his friend worship his new male extension.
"You're gonna love it, you'll be able to get in this a lot easier."
He was referring to how when I tried to get into his other truck, I felt as if I was rock climbing. I literally had to hoist myself up using several maneuvers to get in, and when I tried to get out of the truck, I literally had to jump out. I loved it. Especially how high up were. I love trucks.
Egads. I'm rambling.
Need. To. Get. Back. To. Work.
Happy Hump Day.
Oh! High fives all around. I got my LTC renewed, picked it up today at the police station!

Phone Camera Action



<< Home