Wednesday, June 15, 2005

So where do I begin....

I've been out and about on a boat, had a couple of family members visit [my brother and cousin who were both a handful] I was ready to kill myself. Do you know how hard and expensive it is to keep food in the fridge for two grown men? Do you know how hard it is to breath when two grown men fart in close quarters? Do you know how embarrassing it is when you're driving/walking through Boston, while two grown men ogle at women? The entire time I kept saying I couldn't wait for them to leave, and now that they have, I miss them. Julius is now in our nation's capital having a tour...then he's headed back to New York, then off to Chicago to see my mom. I might be headed there, too, if I can get the chance to take off.

I also found out that my uncle [my father's brother] died. He was killed, well, murdered, in the Philippines. It's a very long story. I was told a few days ago that this happened, was asked to fly to the Philippines but refused, and I'm glad I made that decision as I recieved more details today. I'm a little riled up, fired up, as my dad is there now.

It's been really difficult to think with work and all. I've been spoiled by a couple of my friends who've been taking me out on their boat and that's all I want to do now. Here's why...














Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.