If you're looking for the Eye Candy contest click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember back in my early teens, if I got a zit, my mom, my aunts would immediately squeal and say, "Ooooooh, you're in love," and in turn I'd look at them like they were retarded, and because I love my mom with all my heart, and because I was taught to respect my elders, I refrained from taking a swing at them. Yes I know, I'm hostile.
Well, I have a zit on my face right now. I wonder who the lucky guy is.
I'm not in love, I have a crush but regardless, it doesn't warrant a Mt. Vesuvius look alike to set up camp on my face. It's all the stress I tell ya. My favorite officemate is leaving. My favorite officemate who created a special Filipino greeting for me, is leaving ME for another job. SHE is the one person that keeps me sane, even though we've had it out a couple times.
I will miss the days of yore. Yore being, the times we'd bust out the tele and watch movies on Fridays, smack each others asses when a project was finished on time, get pissed off at each other over stupid crap, then make up. Surprise each other with breakfast in the mornings. The times she'd try to get me to talk about politics but I refused so we'd end up wanting to kick each others asses, I could go on and on, but you get the gist. It is basically a love/hate relationship. I don't want her to go. NOW I HAVE TO SUFFER ALONE.
Sigh.
Anyway, in other Emma News, in an attempt to fight gravity, I have enrolled in a dance class. It's not tap, it's not jazz, it ain't ballet, either. It's more of hip hop/ belly dance-esque type of deal. Hey, I need something to fall back on if this day job thing doesn't pan out.
I KID, I KID.
I'm doing it for me. I've been wanting to do it. I need to tone up, get into shape, especially if I wanna squeeze my ass into a new swimsuit. One of my best friends, Catherine, thinks I'm going through a mid-life crisis.
"Why can't you just go to the gym? Why do you have to take that class?"
Why?
Because I get bored easily. I can't stand being on an elliptical machine just peddling away. I want ACTION. I would go back into martial arts but it's too expensive, and as I said, it's something I've wanted to do...I'm adding this to my list of things to do along with learning how to swim.



<< Home